The book is a quick read with large prints and is a compilation of 202 short thoughts that make a big difference in how we serve our customers!
A worldwide survey conducted by the Rockefeller Corporation across a range of industries to find out reasons why customers leave reported that 1% of customers die, 3% move away, 5% develop other business relationships, 9% leave because of being persuaded by the competition, 14% are dissatisfied with the product or service and an alarming 68% leave because of an attitude of indifference on the part of the staff that they deal with.
Improving a customer experience to a brand or product are some of the reasons that prompted Lucy Kiruthu, an experienced and accredited professional in customer service to compile 202 thoughts on great customer service. It has taken her over 10 years to share her best thoughts with her readers. Each thought if applied will delight your customers. It does not matter your industry, as long as you are in the business of meeting customers’ needs then this is a must read for you and your team.
About the author
- Lucy Kiruthu is a management practitioner with a passion for service excellence and leadership.
- She has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Strategic management and has trained extensively in the areas of leadership, service excellence and quality management.
- Professional experience spans over 10years experience since 1998 cuts across a variety of industries.
- Lucy Kiruthu cultivated her passion for service excellence while working at wall-matt super store in Kansas City; it was then that she started compiling these customer service ideas.
- Lucy Kiruthu is a seasoned speaker and writer and runs a weekly column in the daily nation smart company.
- Lucy Kiruthu is also a board member of the Institute of Customer Service Kenya.
- Lucy Kiruthu is actively involved in a number of initiatives aimed at inspiring positive change in business and society.