This course is designed for everyone in business with a desire to understand customer experience and improve their customers’ overall experience. This course is suitable as an introductory course or as a refresher for those in leadership, those in the frontline and everyone in business.
This two weeks course is structured in 6 modules and runs once every month or on a need-be basis. The total time investment for the course is 17 hours. The course modules are:-
- Introducing Customer Experience
- The Foundations of Customer Experience
- The principles of customer experience
- Designing a Positive Customer Experience
- Measuring Customer Experience
- Improving Customer Experience
The course combines self-learning content, with discussion forums as well as virtual live sessions with the lead facilitator. Each module has learning material, questions that help the participants reflect as well as a quiz. The course instructor is also available for live chat with participants once a week and all other chats will be responded to daily.